Covid 19 Protocols - Dentist San Jose CA
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS IN PLACE .............
Alum Hills Dental and staff have added many new protocols and protections in place for staff and patient safety in light of the current COVID 19 CORONAVIRUS situation. Besides our usual INFECTION CONTROL measures we have always been focused on we now have additional new procedures and equipment to make you dental visit as safe as possible.
* Patients will be screened before appt. as well as during the patient visit. Patients will call from their car on arrival and we can meet you at the door to take a Temperature check and ask some screening questions. If you symptoms change before your appt then call our office to reschedule!
* Hand sanitzer is available and you will asked to utilize upon entry and it is available after your treatment as well.
* You will be required to wear a mask when entering and at all times except when receiving dental treatment. If you do not have a mask we will provide you one.
* We have a large 1850 sq ft facility and you will enter and exit through separate entrances to limit interactions .
* Reception are no longer has magazines and we generally have patients go to the operatory and limit reception area interactions.
* Extra time taken between appts and operatories are thoroughly disenfected with medical grad disenfectants for harmful virus and bacteria.
* All staff invloved in patient care wear appropirate PPE Masks and Face Shields.
* We utilize HEPA AIR FILTRATION with hospital grade air purifiers that are designed to remove and kill bacteria and Viruses suspended in the air and these units have a multi stage Air Filtration system with Antimicrobial treatment to safely remove 99.99% of airborne particles . Opertories and our two main ops also have a CEILING EXHAUST FAN filtering air out to the roof. We do not have open air operatories but separate enclosed rooms allowing for door to close and filter air and potential virus out of the operatory similiar to a Hospital negative pressure room.
* Patients will be required to use a special Dental PRE-RINSE with 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide and anti virus and bacteria properties to dissipate any potential virus before dental treatment to protect staff and patients.
* UVC LIGHT STERILIZERS are utilized to disenfect the operatories and other office areas.
* You can see verified reviews from new and long time patients on Google, Yelp, Facebook and Practice Mojo of patients stating how safe they felt during the recent visit in light of the COVID 19 VIRUS situation!
* We have Re-Opened for ALL DENTAL SERVICES and Teeth Cleanings and still taking appts for EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE as necessitated. We enourage patients to get in now for appts while they can in case there is a virus resurgance later in the year and utilized any DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS now while they can .......CALL TODAY FOR APPT @ 408-251-0610.....you'll be glad you did!